Pre-cut standard sliding DIY screen door kit
Our Sliding DIY Screen Door Kits are made from Heavy Duty Extruded aluminum, not light weight roll formed aluminum or roll formed steel that will rust over time especially in coastal regions. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
DIY Sliding Screen Door Kits are the easiest most economical way to replace old worn out Sliding Screen Doors for your patio. Most of the work is done for you. To finish assembling the door simply connect the frame and corners, roll in the screen cloth, and attach exterior handle with two screws. IT'S THAT EASY!
- Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Frame 4 pieces - cut to your dimensions
- Screen Cloth - Standard Fiberglass or Pet Screen
- Spline - Black .140 Flexible PVC
- Hardware including handle, latch, steel ball bearing rollers and bug seal
- Economy Screen Roller ( 1 per order )
- Instructions for assembly
- Track for top of door is optional and is cut two times the short side dimension of the door plus two inches.